Gartner Campus Access
Technology leadership at UCI has partnered with Gartner to offer faculty, staff and students free access to Gartner research, white papers, webinars and more on an array of complex IT issues, emerging technologies, and industry trends.
Gartner is recognized as a global leader in technology-related research and advice. The Gartner Campus Access program provides UC Irvine staff, faculty and students free access to the authoritative Gartner research library through a streamlined UC Irvine portal. This portal offers access to research, analytics and insights that are current, accurate, objective and consistent.
- Bring timely, objective real-world examples and content to the classroom
- Use the data and information to substantiate research papers
- Learn how to incorporate new technology in the classroom
- Validate technology decisions
- Improve infrastructure
- Analyze industry trends
- Explore best practices
- Gather data to support class projects, papers and presentations
- Research business issues in your industry
- Research companies to prepare for career fairs and interviews
Members of the UCI community can login using their UCInetID and password. Go to https://gartner.uci.edu to get started today.
On-Demand Intro Webinars:
Watch these recorded webinars to learn how Gartner can help you achieve your research goals, and how to navigate the Campus Access portal: